amit -, 04/03/2008 02:29 PM
Started migrating pages from mulgara.org to wiki
= Welcome to Mulgara =
Mulgara is a scalable open source [http://www.w3.org/RDF/ RDF] database
written entirely in [http://java.sun.com/ Java]. Mulgara is an open source
fork of [http://www.kowari.org/ Kowari].
== Recent News ==
* Mulgara v1.2 has been released. Download from here - April 3, 2008
* Mulgara.org has moved. We are now co-hosted at the
[http://www.topazproject.org Topaz Project] - January 6, 2008
* Mulgara v1.1.1 has been released. Download from here - November 15, 2007
== Community ==
You can participate in Mulgara by joining one of the mailing lists:
* [http://mulgara.org/mailman/listinfo/mulgara-general mulgara-general]: For
user support and discussions on using Mulgara
* [http://mulgara.org/mailman/listinfo/mulgara-dev mulgara-dev]: For developer discussion
== Issues ==
Mulgara has an issue tracking system here [http://mulgara.org/trac/report report]. This is the place to
go to report or check on bugs and feature requests.
== Starting Points ==
* [wiki:Development Development] -- Contains information for developing Mulgara. Includes FAQs, HOWTOs, Architectural descriptions, and discussions on future directions.
* [wiki:Docs Documentation] -- User information in this Wiki. This is info on how to use Mulgara. Includes HOWTOs, descriptions of APIs, some user documentation. Not extensive, but edited regularly.
* [wiki:ProjectAdmin Project Administration] -- Descriptions of administration tasks, and procedures. Used by team members for running this server, and describing the release process.
* [http://docs.mulgara.org/ External Documentation] -- Not in this Wiki. The static form of the user guide. This can fall behind development, but does cover a lot of information.
For a complete list of local wiki pages, see TitleIndex.
Hosted using [http://trac.edgewall.org/ Trac]