= Welcome to Mulgara =
Mulgara is a scalable open source [http://www.w3.org/RDF/ RDF] database
written entirely in [http://java.sun.com/ Java]. This project has superseded [http://www.kowari.org/ Kowari].
* [wiki:Docs User Documentation] -- User information in this Wiki. This is info on how to use Mulgara. Includes HOWTOs, descriptions of APIs, some user documentation. Not extensive, but edited regularly.
* [wiki:Development Developer Documentation] -- Contains information for developing Mulgara. Includes FAQs, HOWTOs, Architectural descriptions, and discussions on future directions.
* [wiki:ProjectAdmin Project Administration] -- Descriptions of administration tasks, and procedures. Used by team members for running this server, and describing the release process.
* [wiki:FAQ FAQ] -- Frequently asked questions
* [wiki:draftDoco Draft Documentation] -- Mulgara documentation under construction. Caveat Lector!
Old Documentation] -- Not in this Wiki. The static form of the old user guide. This has falled well behind development, but does cover a lot of information.
* Mulgara v2.1.3 has been released. Download from [wiki:Download here]
You can participate in Mulgara by joining one of the mailing lists:
Mulgara has an issue tracking system [http://mulgara.org/trac/report here]. This is the place to
go to report or check on bugs and feature requests.
For a complete list of local wiki pages, see TitleIndex.
Hosted using [http://trac.edgewall.org/ Trac]