This page contains planned (and suggested) refactorings. Expand with detail where appropriate.
- Remove RMI. Expected replacement is NetKernel. [Brian]
- Model renaming. Replacement for Kowari feature. [Brian]
- New transports.
- HTTP - Probably performed with NetKernel (as above). [Brian?]
- SOAP - Required for many non-Java client languages. [Brian?]
- SPARQL - Transport layer required for standards requirements.
- XA2. Major rework of the storage layer to improve scalability. [Andrae]
- Krule refactoring. Faster rule execution and constraints. [Paul]