List of all planned features. Add details where appropriate.
- Logic Engine. Based on RLog interpreter and Krule.
- Modeling API. Fix and expand Sofa, and look at other APIs like ActiveRDF and our own API.
- Intrinsic Database extensions for Modeling (inferencing).
- SPARQL Query Engine.
- SPARQL Transport (also mentioned in Refactoring).
- API for Content Management System. See JSR-170. Consider integration of Jackrabbit.
- Security Module. Based on JAAS. Use existing security hooks.
- Distributed Queries. This can be done in 2 phases:
- Simple passing on of queries.
- Intelligent movement of subqueries to minimize bandwidth.
- File storage.
- Apple Spotlight. Requires jCarbonMetadata.
- Google Desktop (Is this possible?)
- Client Code:
- Java AST -> RDF mapping.
- RDF -> Java AST mapping.
- OWL to Java AST translator. Especially consider OWL-S. Integrate this with the above modules.
- New indexes for scalability.