This area holds information relevant for people wanting to contribute to the Mulgara project.
APIs and Developer Documentation¶
Useful tips and documentation for developers using Mulgara. Not extensive, but more up to date than the static documentation.
- REST Interface.
- Documentation for programming Interfaces (APIs)
- How to build the internal Mulgara documentation.
- The direction of development. A high level view for users of Mulgara.
- New TQL extensions
- New or modified User Documentation
- Discussion on new build architecture
- New Store Layer (XA2)
- Modern Architecture
- Transaction Architecture
- Scaling Architecture
- XA 11 Structure
- REST proposal
- Andrae's Notes
- Description of getting the initial setup working when Mulgara was created.
- TQL Language Features
- Migration of feature requests and bug reports.
- Starting Mulgara
- Project Administration -- Descriptions of administration tasks, and procedures. Used by team members for running this server, and describing the release process.