Mulgara RMI Connection Issue
I'm seeing some strange behavior here when connecting to a remote mulgara server. It looks like we've got something misconfigured, but I haven't been able to nail it down yet.
The ambra and mulgara instances that are installed on the same server and can talk to eachother fine. But when I try to connect to this instance of mulgara from my development workstation, it just times out. I turned up the debug logging for mulgara and this is what I see:
2009-09-03 09:35:43,731 ERROR MulgaraXAResourceContext> Failed to create transaction [RMI TCP Connection(22)-10.135.2.71 org.mulgara.resolver.MulgaraXAResourceContext]
org.mulgara.query.MulgaraTransactionException: Interrupted while waiting for write lock
I believe the interrupted exception is caused by the fact that I stopped my local ambra instance and the connection was closed. It appears to be waiting for a write lock for some reason.
Strangely, when I start Mulgara with the webserver, RMI starts working as well. Turn off the web server, and I'm back to the same problem.
Here are the parameters that I am passing Mulgara that enables RMI to work:
-r 8111 -t 8111 -p 8001 -u 8011 -o plosone-branch.plos.org -k plosone-branch.plos.org
Here are the params that we had before:
-r 8111 -t 8111 --nohttp
No data to display