WebUI shouldn't need ; on TQL
In the WebUI every TQL command requires a ; character finishing it (or possibly a newline - I need to check). Also, newlines are not treated as whitespace.Before handing a query off to TQL we should check for the following:
- If the text does not end in a ; then text to the end should be considered a query on its own.
- newline characters should be replaced with spaces.
Updated by Paula Gearon over 13 years ago
(In r1398) Updated WebUI with a couple of cosmetic enhancements.
- No longer require a ; at the end of a TQL query. This addresses #157
- If the default graph is blank, then update it with the last queried graph
- A separate servlet for the tutorial. This gets the tutorial out of the way
for this majority of users as they're not using it.